List of Updates
Want to join?
Writer Development Section
Join Club ChangerS
Letters To The Editor
Terms and Conditions
Today in Alternate History
Day in Alternate History Blog
Click here for terms and conditions.
1) All submissions to be sent to email@example.com. In the event of this address bouncing, drop me a
note at my standard address.
2) All submissions, unless cleared previously, to be in
RTF or DOC format.
2.1) DO NOT - please! - send submissions
in emails. If necessary, write them in notepad and change the file
extension to HTML. It adds formatting that it takes too long to get rid
3) All submissions to be named something unique, not
'submission' or anything similar.
4) ALL submissions to be run through a basic spelling check
5) the editor - me - reserves the right to reject any
submission that does not comply with 1-4. I'm currently working and with
writing and other projects I have less time for proofreading.
Terms and Conditions
Please read though these carefully before signing up!
- I agree to submit at least one piece of AH writing, of the types
mentioned in the FAQ, per every three months.
- I agree not to distribute full or partial copies of the Ezine to anyone
without the full permission of the writer and the editor. The one
exception to this is any writing I may have written myself.
- I agree not to knowingly plagiarize from any published work in my
- I agree to write comments on the work of other people to be included in
- I agree, when doing the above, not to be rude or abusive to other
writers. Even Harry Turtledove was young once!
- I agree to run my work though a spelling and grammar checker before
sending it to the editor
- All submissions to be in Microsoft Word 2000, directly in an email or in Notepad.
- The editors decision, when choosing which pieces of work to include, is
final. Work not included in the Magazine can be, upon request be
displayed at the Website.
- I understand that I am directly responsible for any objections, on
any grounds, made against my work. In all cases, the Editor
and the rest of the CTT crew, are to be held personally and collectively
innocent of all problems.
- All submitted articles, regardless if they be published by CTT or
not, remains the sole property of the original author. CTT in no way
demands &/or places any copyright over such articles.
- There are no submission, management, or any other fees.
- Authors, alas, are not paid for their submissions.
Use AltaVista Babel
Fish to translate this page